Courses for you
Rozgar Computer Pvt Ltd offers a number of IT & Vocational Courses in different fields. This has
been carefully selected and designed to meet prevailing demand of the job market & interest of the learners. The Rozgar Computer Pvt Ltd courses are designed to blend practice with theory and provide skill and concepts needed to keep the career on fast. A team of thoroughly trained and highly experienced faculty is committed to provide you the best inputs in terms of guidance and support. To keep abreast with the latest development in the respective stream the team has made the collective efforts in designing the curriculum.
We are living today in a world where computer literacy is as essential as textual knowledge. The demand for computer literate employees in the industry is growing. We in this institution have tried to create the best and the most appropriate courses for our students, which shall prove beneficial to them while seeking employment in future. We, currently offer numerous course in the field of learning and application. They cover theory, practice through project work and related software application. Courses are run on a continual basis, students need to complete the assignments and finals in order to secure diplomas and certificates. Rozgar Computer Pvt Ltd ensure that contents and curriculum of all the programs is revised and updated at regular intervals according to the new advancing technology. This course shall train the students for jobs like Programmers, Web Designers, Graphics Designers, Tally Operators and Developers & Computer Teachers. Students are selected on the bases of their performance and placed accordingly in organizations such as MNC’s, BPO’s, banks, retail sector, schools etc.
English Speaking Course:
Students who have completed this course can apply for various jobs in the marketing field, work as counselors, receptionists, tele-callers, PRO’s, English conversation teacher in various institutes and companies.
Admission Procedure :
• The prospectus along with the admission form is available on all working days from 8:00 A.M. to 8 P.M. on payment of Rs. 50/- in cash.
• The candidate should submit the complete admission form along with all the 8th and above documents.
• Each admission should be accompanied by:
• Registration fee of Rs. 250/- to be deposited in cash or by bank draft.
• Self Attested Photostat copy of Mark sheet / Certificate of last examination passed.
• Two Passport size photographs.
• 1 Id Proof of Candidate
• 1 Residence Proof of Candidate
• The admission will be confirmed only after the submission of the admission fee.
• The admission will be on first come first serve basis.
• The applicant can apply for more than one course at a time.
• Minimum qualification required for the admission is V, XII or graduation according to different courses.
• The age of the applicant must be minimum 12 years at the time of admission.
A special consideration shall be given to students belonging to SC/ST or rural background, defense or handicapped.
Rules & Regulations :
• Any kind of fee, once taken, shall not be refunded by the Rozgar Computer Pvt Ltd regardless of whether the student joins or not after admission or discontinues during the term.
• The first term fee shall be taken at the time of admission.
• All fees & dues must be paid in Cash / Drafts. Drafts to be made in the favor of “Rozgar Computer Pvt Ltd” payable at Purnea.
• Defaulters in paying any due shall pay the fine till 12 days hence forth, the institution reserves the right to strike off their names from the rolls.
• Students are required to keep the receipts safely and show them when asked by the authorities.
• The office shall not be sending any individual reminders for the payment of dues.
• All fees quoted in the prospectus relate to one academic year only.
• All fees, tuition, admission, examination, etc. are liable to be reviewed and changed without any notice.
• Service pay has to be paid along with the fees.
• The fee is charged on monthly basis. Examination fee to be paid before mid-term & final examination.
• In case of workshops organized outside, students may be asked to pay a nominal participation fee.
• Students are advised not to mishandle the institution property. Damage to any furniture, property or books etc. will be chargeable from the students to the extent of same or replacement cost, as the case may be.
• Prior permission of the Admin must be taken before proceeding on leave. An exception can be made in case of medical reasons which also should be proven by a medical examination from a competent doctor.
• To avail the full benefit of the institution the following requirements have to be enforced. o Regular attendance & punctuality has to be observed. o Misconduct or bunking classes shall not be permitted. o Any misconduct in the shape of disobedience of principal/ director/ lecturers lawful orders, rudeness or habitually coming late will not be tolerated.
• The managing committee of the institution reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change the syllabus, the timings of the institution, closure of a particular course or introduction of a new course.
• Parent or Relative shall not walk in the class room directly to meet a student. They are required to visit the reception room and forward the request in writing to the Admin. • Student is not allowed to bring mobile phones in the Class.
• Students are themselves responsible for their property.
• The students will be allowed to use classrooms only during institution hours.
• Course once opted cannot be downgraded. Under exceptional cases after permission from Director, down gradation is possible and a down gradation fee of has to be paid by the Director.